If you're like me, this page was your first stop. As a small business owner myself, I understand the need for affordability and predictability in vendor pricing, and legal services shouldn't be any different. That's why I offer flat-fee rates for the unbundled legal services your business needs to start and grow. My pricing is competitive with self-help companies like LegalZoom or RocketLawyer, but you don't have to do the work yourself. You get personal service and continuing access to a local attorney without paying a monthly fee.
30 Minute Initial Consultation - Free
- Forming an Oregon LLC or Corporation - $500-$1,000 plus filing fees, depending on complexity
- Forming a Delaware C Corporation - $1,000
- Conversion of Sole Proprietorship or Partnership to LLC or Corporation - $600 to $1,200 depending on complexity
- Review and comments for any five page legal document - $200, revisions or longer documents billed hourly
- Draft an employment agreement - $400
- Draft a consulting/independent contractor agreement - $400
- Review and negotiate a lease, including revisions/addendum - $500
- Register a federal or state trademark - $400 plus filing fees
- Draft an NDA/confidentiality agreement - $250
For unique legal issues, I bill $200 per hour. I work for less than market rate by limiting overhead with technology, and avoiding outmoded practices that inflate bills at traditional law firms.
I bill only for time spent on substantive legal work. That means you'll never be billed simply for picking up the phone to ask a question or just catch up. I don't like sitting under a ticking clock any better than you do. I'll always provide an estimate up front, and you'll never find anything unexpected on your bill.
You shouldn't have to choose between protecting your business and protecting your bottom line. Call today and find out how I can help.